Supplies Used: Cardstock, Glue, Double-Sided Tape, Marking Pens
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut Bag #1 using cardstock, construction or patterned paper.
- fold along the perforated lines and adhere with glue or double-sided tape (Figure A).
- Die-cut SM Pumpkin #2 from orange cardstock or construction paper OR die-cut SM Turkey #1 from brown paper.
- Die-cut SM Pumpkin (stem area and into Pumpkin about an inch) from brown paper (Figure B).
- Adhere brown stem onto orange Pumpkin. Adhere Pumpkin to Bag (see Main Photo).
- Die-cut Tiny Leaves from a variety of Thanksgiving colors. Use these to decorate the Turkey's tail (Figure C). Consider paper punch "holes," feathers, candy or marking pens to decorate the tail.
- Adhere Turkey to Bag (see Main Photo).