Supplies Used: Cardstock, Double-Sided Tape, Glue, Scissors, Silver Matte Paper
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Knight in Armor using multiple colors of cardstock, construction and matte silver paper (Figure A).
- Decorate and layer the Knight using glue or double-sided tape. To layer, leave one shape whole and cut highlights from other colors (Figure B).
- Fold a 9" x 12" sheet of cardstock or construction paper in half for the cover.
- Adhere decorated Knight to the front cover (Figure C).
- Hand print, computer generate or use adhesive letters for the program title. Adhere to the front cover (Figure D).
- Print awards information on paper to be folded into the program form.
- Place folded program information into the cover. Punch two holes in folds of the cover and program information approximately 3 3/4" apart.
- Secure two Beaded Metal Chains together at one end and slip through punched holes.
- Secure the other two ends of the chains together to complete the awards program (see Main Photo).