Monster Eye Math Game
Make math lessons fun with this interactive monsters game. Change the math symbols to create different questions and solutions!
Curriculum: Math, STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Math)
Other supplies: Glue, Velcro, Googly eyes
- Die cut two monsters from bright coloured cardstock along with the feet and mouth elements.
- Die cut the maths symbols, plus, subtract, multiply, divide, and equals from the math signs 3 die.
- Adhere the monsters, along with the feet and mouths to an 11 3/4 inch x 16 1/2 inch board, leaving space in between the monsters.
- Create separate cards for each mathematic symbol by adhering each one to its own small square board.
- Attach Velcro to the back of each square with mathematic symbol on as well as in between the 2 monsters.
- Stick on the googly eyes as numbers to play the game. Add eyes to each monster, choose your mathematic symbol and work out the equation.
Sorry, you must be logged in to add product to quote.