Monster Eye Math Game
Make math lessons fun with this interactive monsters game. Change the math symbols to create different questions and solutions!
Other supplies: Glue, Velcro, Googly eyes
- Die cut two monsters from bright coloured cardstock along with the feet and mouth elements.
- Die cut the maths symbols, plus, subtract, multiply, divide, and equals from the math signs 3 die.
- Adhere the monsters, along with the feet and mouths to an 11 3/4 inch x 16 1/2 inch board, leaving space in between the monsters.
- Create separate cards for each mathematic symbol by adhering each one to its own small square board.
- Attach Velcro to the back of each square with mathematic symbol on as well as in between the 2 monsters.
- Stick on the googly eyes as numbers to play the game. Add eyes to each monster, choose your mathematic symbol and work out the equation.