Recycled Flower Pot
Plant a seed and watch it grow! Create beautifully decorated recycled plant pots with your students and learn about the plant growth cycle together!
Other supplies: Plastic milk or juice carton, Scissors, Glue, Sequins, Soil, Plant/seed.
- Take a milk or juice bottle cartoon and carefully cut the bottom off with scissors and wash it thoroughly.
- Die cut flowers from colored felt using the Bold Blossoms bigz die.
- Layer and adhere the flowers onto the milk carton to decorate.
- Add sequins to decorate the flower centres.
- Draw stems from each flower to the bottom of the carton and draw leaves as well if you wish.
- Cut a strip of green felt and cut small triangles along one side to make one spikey edge. Adhere this along the bottom of the carton to look like grass.
- Fill the carton with soil and plant your seed.