Scale Weight Game
Learn about weight using this fun scale game!
Other supplies: Glue, Split Pin/paper fastener, one 11 3/4 inch x 16 1/2 inch Mountboard
- Die cut the scales from grey cardstock and mat board.
- Adhere the grey die cuts on top of the mat board die cuts.
- Attach the two pieces together using a split pin/paper fastener.
- Adhere the scales to the middle of a piece of 11 3/4 inch x 16 1/2 inch mountboard making sure to only glue the base section so that they top scale section is still able to move.
- Type out and print a title (or dies to cut out the letters) and adhere that to the top of the page.
- Die cut two squares using the square die from the geometrics die set.
- Adhere the two squares to the 11 3/4 inch x 16 1/2 inch board beneath each side of the scales.
- Type and print, or handwrite, a heading to go next to each box, One for Lighter objects and one for smaller.