Solar System Mobile
Make this beautiful Solar System Mobile to decorate your classroom.
Other supplies: Glue, Fishing Wire, Scissors, Wooden Sticks
- Die cut each planet from the correct color twice, think about the size and markings of each planet and cut the correct ones accordingly.
- Die cut each planet from mat board.
- Adhere the colored die cuts onto one side of the corresponding mat board circle using glue.
- Adhere a piece of clear fishing wire onto the white side of each mat board circle, you can use tape or glue to do this.
- Adhere the second lot of colored die cuts onto the white side of the mat board circles to cover up the fishing wire.
- Layer and adhere any extra elements onto each planet to make it look more realistic.
- Cross over and adhere together two pieces of wooden, these can be flat pieces or round.
- Attach the planets to the wooden ‘x’ by tying the fishing wire around the wood. Attach the closest planets to the sun towards the centre of the cross and the planets furthest away along the wooden poles.
Sorry, you must be logged in to add product to quote.