3-D Pine Tree Christmas Card
Make this fun 3-D Christmas Card with your students!
Other supplies: Gold cardstock, Sequins
Pre-cut all the shapes below to the number of students in your class, then use these instructions to help your students create their very own Christmas card to take home!
- Fold a piece of light blue cardstock in half to create a card.
- Die cut the pine tree die four times from green cardstock, the trunk element from brown cardstock and the star element from gold cardstock.
- Draw circles on the trees using permanent markers to decorate them.
- Fold the tree die cuts in half and glue them together to create a fan effect.
- Rip lengthways along an 8 1/4 inch x 11 3/4 inch piece of white cardstock and adhere it along the bottom, inside of the card to look like snow.
- Fold the tree trunk in half and adhere it along the inside fold of the card, just on top of the white cardstock acting as snow.
- Adhere the trees along the inside fold of the card so that when the card is opened and closed it opens and closes like a fan.
- Adhere the star to the top of the tree using glue.
- Adhere snowflake sequins onto the light blue background using glue.
- Fill in any gaps by drawing snowflakes onto the light blue background using a light blue permanent marker.