Felt Stocking Christmas Card
Fill up your stockings and make this cute Felt Stocking Christmas Card with your students!
Other supplies: Ribbon, Sequins, Scissors
Pre-cut all the shapes below to the number of students in your class, then use these instructions to help your students create their very own Christmas card to take home!
- Fold a piece of light pink cardstock in half to create a card.
- Die cut the stocking once from red felt and the toe and heel element and top cuff element once from white felt.
- Cut out a cuff piece out of white felt, trim to size, and adhere to the top of the stocking.
- Adhere the white felt elements onto one side of the red stocking using glue. These elements fit neatly at the toe, heel and top of the stocking.
- Arrange and adhere sequins to the red area of the stocking using glue.
- Adhere a piece of white ribbon to the top corner of the stocking, making sure to attach it at the back so that you can’t see the glue.
- Place and adhere the finished stocking to the card front using glue.