Pop up Christmas Character Card
Make this fun interactive Christmas card with your students!
Supplies used: Glue, Googly eyes, Sequins, Wooden Stick
Pre-cut all the shapes below to the number of students in your class, then use these instructions to help your students create their very own Christmas card to take home!
- Fold a piece of navy cardstock in half to create a card.
- Die cut the body, belly, face and antler elements from the Christmas character die using neutral cardstock colours (light and dark brown and creams)
- Layer and adhere the Christmas character elements to create a deer.
- Die cut a square from the square framelits die set from red colored cardstock.
- Use a brown permanent marker pen to create thick lines along the red square to create bricks.
- Apply glue to the back sides of the red square, avoiding the top and bottom, and attach it to the middle bottom of the navy card front.
- Adhere a wooden stick to the back of the reindeer character using glue. You can use the permanent markers to color the stick in if you wish.
- Adhere two googly eyes to your reindeer using glue to finish it off.
- Arrange and adhere star sequins onto the navy blue card front using glue, to look like stars on the night sky.
- Slide the reindeer behind the red square so that it can be easily moved up and down by pushing and pulling the stick
Sorry, you must be logged in to add product to quote.