Pop up Christmas Character Card
Make this fun interactive Christmas card with your students!
Supplies used: Glue, Googly eyes, Sequins, Wooden Stick
Pre-cut all the shapes below to the number of students in your class, then use these instructions to help your students create their very own Christmas card to take home!
- Fold a piece of navy cardstock in half to create a card.
- Die cut the body, belly, face and antler elements from the Christmas character die using neutral cardstock colours (light and dark brown and creams)
- Layer and adhere the Christmas character elements to create a deer.
- Die cut a square from the square framelits die set from red colored cardstock.
- Use a brown permanent marker pen to create thick lines along the red square to create bricks.
- Apply glue to the back sides of the red square, avoiding the top and bottom, and attach it to the middle bottom of the navy card front.
- Adhere a wooden stick to the back of the reindeer character using glue. You can use the permanent markers to color the stick in if you wish.
- Adhere two googly eyes to your reindeer using glue to finish it off.
- Arrange and adhere star sequins onto the navy blue card front using glue, to look like stars on the night sky.
- Slide the reindeer behind the red square so that it can be easily moved up and down by pushing and pulling the stick