Brighten up your classroom with this beautiful rainbow poster!
Other Supplies: Black mount board, Scissors.
- Die-cut the rainbow in five different colours and assemble as shown.
- To make the clouds, die-cut several rounded labels from the layered labels set from pale-blue and white card. Trim off either end with a pair of scissors to make the small clouds or cut lengthways down the centre to create the larger clouds.
- Die-cut the letters to create the phrase from dark blue card but cut the letters for the word ‘RAINBOW’ in the correct color order i.e. red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet.
- Mount the word Rainbow onto a strip of white card for added contrast and assemble the phrase over two pieces of blue cardstock before mounting onto black mount board.
- Use pieces of foam adhesive sheets to add a little dimension when attaching the clouds and rainbow if preferred.
Sorry, you must be logged in to add product to quote.