Bring some BUZZ to your classroom with this fun bee inspired poster!
Other Supplies: Black smooth cardstock, Scissors.
- Die-cut a bee from black and two shades of yellow card.
- Use scissors to trim away the wings of the black bee. Take the deep yellow bee and cut away the bands of color on the thorax following the embossed lines and attach to the black bee.
- Mount the assembled black bee onto the pale-yellow bee. Repeat the first three steps until you have enough bees.
- Use a paper trimmer or guillotine to cut several rectangles of pale-blue card measuring 7½ x 2” and matt each one onto a deeper shade of blue card.
- Ask the children to write an appropriate word on the blue cards and mount the bee in one corner using a piece of foam adhesive sheet to add a little dimension.
- Die-cut the letters to make two signs ‘WHAT CAN I BEE TODAY’ and ‘BEE YOU’. Mount the letters onto pale-clue card and trim to size before matting onto deep blue card
- Join as many sheets of deep yellow card as necessary to create a contrasting backdrop over which to attach the words before mounting everything onto the wall or bulletin board.