Make a colourful floral birthday display to decorate your classroom!
Other Supplies: Black and white smooth cardstock, glue.
- For each flower die-cut three sets of the large petals on the Poppy die together with one of the leaves.
- Gently curl the three sets of petals and layer them together to form the flower. Adhere each layer to the other using glue.
- Die-cut enough white circles (1⅝”) for each child in the class together with the same amount of black scalloped circles.
- Mount the white circles onto the black scalloped circles and hand them out to the children to write their names.
- Mount the circles into the centre of each flower using a piece of foam adhesive sheet to provide a little dimension.
- Die-cut 12 plant pots using the 2⅝” square die and use a craft knife or guillotine to cut the green stalks to the lengths required.
- Die-cut the initial letters for each month and attach them to the face of each plant pot before adhering the stalks to the rear and mounting the individual flowers.
- Attach a die-cut leaf to the rear of each flower at this point using glue and mount the individual flowers onto the wall in chronological order.
- Die-cut the letters to make up the words ‘OUR CLASS BIRTHDAYS’ and mount them onto card. Trim to size and matt onto card of a different colour. Place the sign above the flowers.
Sorry, you must be logged in to add product to quote.