Learn about magnets using this cool Dinosaur Magnet game!
Supplies used: Glue, Mat Board, Magnet, Paper Clips.
- Die cut 3 of the dinosaurs from colored construction paper and mixed media board.
- Adhere the colored die cut dinosaurs to the mat board die cuts using glue.
- Decorate the dinosaurs using sizzix permanent markers. Adhere a paper clip to the back of each dinosaur.
- Draw out 3 dotted paths onto a piece of mountboard from right to left using a black pen, making sure to make each one different.
- Give each of your students a magnet and show them how they can move their dinosaur along the page
Sorry, you must be logged in to add product to quote.