Make "show and tell" that much more interesting with this fun Vacation Memories House Book! You students will share their favorite memories and incorporate some of the treasures they got from their vacation.
Supplies used: Thick white construction paper, Patterned paper, Glue, Items found on vacation (i.e. shells, drinks umbrellas etc.)
- Die cut the house book die once from thick white construction paper as well as 3 times from different patterned paper.
- Trim along the fold line of each patterned die cut piece.
- Adhere the patterned paper to the white construction paper element so that you have a different pattern on each section.
- Print out and adhere a rectangle onto each with a question they can answer about their most recent vacation and space from them to write the answer.
- Students can then adhere any vacation items around the answer on each section, things such as shells, tickets and drinks umbrellas.