Color Matching Game
Learn colors by playing this fun color matching game with your students! Match Each star to the corresponding area on the board.
Curriculum: Fine Arts & Crafts
Supplies used: Cardboard/poster board, Wooden Clothespins, Glue.
- Using the smallest square, die cut the desired number of squares out of assorted color cardstock.
- Cover cardboard with solid cardstock color of choice.
- Adhere along the edges of the long side of a heavy poster board or chipboard.
- Using the smallest star Framelits, die cut the corresponding color to match the previously cut squares.
- Adhere the stars to the clamp edge of each clothespin.
- In the lesson: give each student/group a color board and the matching clothespins, to match the colors.
- Adaptation idea: Add lowercase letters on each of the stars, and uppercase letters to the squares for a fun letter matching game!
Sorry, you must be logged in to add product to quote.