A Star is Born Birthday Board
Make this cinematic birthday board for your classroom!
Supplies used: Black cardstock, Glue, white marker/white paint/white paper strips.
- Using the Nostalgia Bigz alphabet , die cut the letters to create the message “A Star is Born” out of yellow cardstock.
- Adhere to black cardstock mounted onto white cardstock.
Birthday Month Clapboards:
- Using the largest square Framelits, die cut 12 black squares. Trim 1 inch off of one side, and trim that strip in half, to create the “clap” pieces.
- Using the 2nd to the smallest star Framelits, die cut the desired number of stars (1 per student) from the yellow cardstock.
- Using a white marker, white paint or white paper strips, mark the stripes onto the “clap” pieces of the clap board.
- Print out months of the year and trim to 3” x 1”.
- Adhere the printed months to each clapboard.
- Write the students names onto each star.
- Adhere 1 striped “clap” piece to the top of each “clapper”, adhere 1 striped “clapper” on top, at an angle.
- Add each student’s start to their birthday month clapboards.