This fun project works great as a hands on craft activity or as a visual aid in the classroom when learning about space
Supplies used: Markers, Tongue depressors or popsicle/craft sticks, Brad or rivet with long ends.
- Using circle Framelits, die-cut 3 small (1 red, 1 gray and tan), 4 medium (2 light blue, 1 dark blue, 1 green) 1 large (yellow), 1 largest (golden).
- Using Nostalgic font from dark blue cardstock, die cut the letters for S-U-N and adhere to the yellow circle. Adhere that to the golden circle.
- Using markers or strips and pieces of cardstock, embellish planets as shown.
- To create rings around Saturn and Uranus, nest a smaller circle Framelits inside of a circle the same size as the planet and die cut. Cut in half and adhere to correct planet.
- Punch a hole at the end of each tongue depressor. Add a brad or rivet. Adhere Sun to center on top of “hardware”. Adhere each planet, starting in order with Mercury (being closest to sun), etc.
In the classroom:
Sorry, you must be logged in to add product to quote.