Emotion Dial Project
The perfect project for Social and Emotional learning! Connect with your students by learning how they are feeling each morning.
Supplies used:. Glue, or double sided adhesive, Brad, Markers
- Using the largest circle Framelits, die-cut 1 piece from black cardstock. Using the second to the largest circle Framelits, die-cut 1 from very light blue cardstock. Using the smallest circle Framelits, die-cut 1 each from red, light purple, light yellow, light blue and pink.
- Using markers, create the emotions on each color. Red (angry), Purple (surprised), Yellow (happy), Pink (loved), Blue (sad).
- Using scissors or a paper trimmer, divide the largest light blue die-cut circle into 5 wedges. Adhere wedges evenly spaced onto the black die-cut circle.
- Adhere each emotion circle onto the outside edge of each “wedge”. Below each circle expression, write the corresponding emotion.
- To create the spinner, trim a narrow strip of green cardstock, creating a pointy “arrow” tip on one end and 2 points on the other end.
- Poke a small hole at the center of the embellished circle, and a small hole at the center of the spinner. Add the brad, pushing it through both the spinner and the circle, keeping it loose enough to help it spin.
In the Classroom:
Sorry, you must be logged in to add product to quote.