Reading Nest Poster
Create this beautiful sign for your classroom, perfect for setting up a reading nook!
Supplies used: Glue, Poster board
- Die cut the birds and wings from assorted cardstock colors, the multiple foliage branches out of browns and greens and the letters needed from the Nostalgic alphabet in desired color.
- Using the glue, adhere wings to birds.
- Using glue, adhere the verbiage to the top of the poster board sign.
- Create a nest with multiple foliage branches and adhere with glue to bottom center of sign. Add an assembled bird to nest.
- Trim stems from foliage and adhere the to sides of sign, trimmed at straight to appear to coming off. Adhere birds to branches.