Reading Nest Poster
Create this beautiful sign for your classroom, perfect for setting up a reading nook!
Supplies used: Glue, Poster board
- Die cut the birds and wings from assorted cardstock colors, the multiple foliage branches out of browns and greens and the letters needed from the Nostalgic alphabet in desired color.
- Using the glue, adhere wings to birds.
- Using glue, adhere the verbiage to the top of the poster board sign.
- Create a nest with multiple foliage branches and adhere with glue to bottom center of sign. Add an assembled bird to nest.
- Trim stems from foliage and adhere the to sides of sign, trimmed at straight to appear to coming off. Adhere birds to branches.
Sorry, you must be logged in to add product to quote.