What Did You Love About Today?
Create this beautiful feedback board for your classroom display! This addition to your bulletin board would allow your students to share their thoughts with you for valuable feedback and to empower them to share their thoughts and feelings.
Supplies used: Mixed media board/mat board, Paper Trimmer, White Cardstock.
- Die cut the 3 elements of the heart pocket die multiple times in shades of red and pink.
- To construct one of the heart pockets, first adhere the 3 tabs arranged in a ‘U’ to the base of the heart element and adhere the triangle shaped die cut to the other side of the middle section. Optional: When doing this, we recommend to have the middle section a contrasting colour to the 2 outer elements (the heart and triangle) but this is up to you.
- Fold along the centre crease line so that the point of the triangle sits in between the ‘V’ of the heart. Fold the 2 side triangles inwards and fold the top triangle flap over to secure everything in place.
- Give the heart pocket a squeeze from each side to open it up and push everything securely into place.
- Repeat this several times to create multiple heart pockets.
- Die cut the required letters from red cardstock using the chunky alphabet die. And adhere the letters at the top of the mountboard to create a title. Arrange and adhere the heart pockets below using glue.
- Create a rectangle pocket by folding over the edges of a pink piece of cardstock along three sides to create tabs.
- Add glue to the tabs and secure the pocket to the mountboard.
- Trim white cardstock down into strips and place these in the pink rectangle pocket for children to be able to pull out and write on when necessary.