Floral Seating Chart
Make the first few weeks back in school easy with this cute flower seating chart!
For a fun interactive lesson, why not make the charts in class with your students? Each table can create their own flower for a collaborative creative exercise!
Supplies used: Glue, Foam Tape, Markers.
How to Make:
- Print out the table numbers onto yellow card and cut them out using the 3 3/8” Framelits circle die.
- Die-cut several plain white circles (depending on how many tables you have).
- Die-cut eight white petals per table using a Framelits oval die.
- Attach the oval petals around the edge of one of the white circles at regular intervals to create the daisy shape.
- Mount one of the Printed yellow circles over the centre of the daisy using foam tape. Use a suitable marker to write the names of the children on each petal.
- Cut a strip of green card and attach to the back of the flower to represent the stalk.
- Die-cut two green ovals and crease each down the centre before attaching to the stalk to represent the leaves.