A fun activity perfect for the start or end of the school year!
Supplies used: Foam Tape, Craft Knife or Scissors.
How to Make:
- Die-cut two Awards for each colour.
- Use scissors or a craft knife to trim away the ribbons from one of the die-cuts following the perforated lines.
- Mount the trimmed award to the complete die cut using foam tape to add dimension.
- Die-cut a circle from white card using the 1 5/8” Framelits circle die.
- Write the name of the award onto the circle and mount onto the centre of the award using foam tape.
Sorry, you must be logged in to add product to quote.