Supplies used: Blu-tac, Colored Cardstock, White paper, Stapler, Glue or Doubled Sided Tape
- Die-cut multiple butterflies from different colored cardstock.
- Bend all the butterflies gently in the centre to make the wings three-dimensional.
- Die-cut the largest square from the square Framelits die set multiple time from plain white paper and twice from brown cardstock. Bend and curl the white paper squares slightly to give them a curve.
- Attach the white paper squares together along one side using a staple gun, making sure to have half the squared curved one way and the half curved the other from the centre outwards so it looks like an open book when opened.
- Adhere the two brown squares to either side of your paper booklet, ensuring the edges are seen from beneath the booklet once it is opened up. You may want to attach the first and last page of the white booklet to the brown front and back squares to keep the book open properly. Repeat the process to make a second paper book.
- Die-cut the letters for your sentiment using the chunky alphabet die.
- Cut a pink shape using the thinnest Framelits oval. Crop the shape using the 1 ¼” circle Adhere the butterflies, paper books and letters to your wall and bookcase using blu-tac.