Supplies used: String, Colored Cardstock, Blu-tac, Glue, Scissors, Black Pen
- Die-cut the largest circle multiple times from different coloured cardstock using the circle Framelits die set.
- Die-cut the smallest square multiple times from different colored cardstock using the square Framelits die set and cut them all diagonally in half using scissors to create triangles.
- Adhere these triangles to the circles by the point of the triangles so they appear as balloons.
- Write the names of the children in your class onto the balloons.
- Use square Framelits and different colored cardstock to create the house, using small squares to make the windows and doors and the large squares to create the house shape. You may need to cut some squares in half to make things the right size, cut angular lines or trim strips of a square die cut to create the roof.
- Adhere the house and balloons to your classroom door using blu-tac, making sure to cluster the balloons and overlap them where necessary.
- Cut pieces of string and adhere one end underneath the bottom balloons and the other end underneath the chimney of the house using blu-tac to make it appear that the balloons are attached to the house via the chimney. li>