Supplies used: Colored Cardstock, Gold Cardstock, Black Pen, Glue, Scissors, Blu-tac
- Die-cut a medium circle and 3 small circles from the same colored cardstock (preferably a bright, fun color) using the circle Framelits die set, and die-cut a square from brown colored cardstock using the square Framelits die set.
- Trim the square down slightly on either side to create the cupcake base and cut the large circle in half using scissors.
- Adhere the half circle to the wider end of the square and then adhere the 3 small circles over the join where the half circle and square meet using glue to complete your cupcake.
- Repeat this process until you have 12 cupcakes. Make the icing of the cupcake a different colour each time by cutting the circles from a different piece of colored cardstock to each one.
- Write a month of year on the bottom part of each cupcake using a black pen.
- Die-cut the candle die set from light colored cardstock and gold cardstock. Write the names of the children in your class along the candles using a black pen and adhere the gold flames to the top of each candle.
- Adhere the candles with the names of the children on in the top of each cupcake so that the child’s name is attached to their correct birthday month.
Sorry, you must be logged in to add product to quote.