Supplies used: Colored Cardstock, Gold Cardstock, Glue, Scissors, Mountboard, Craft Knife, Ruler
- Cut a rectangle in the mountboard using a craft knife and a ruler to create border with the outer mountboard.
- Cut a strip of yellow cardstock and attach to the side panels of the frame.
- Die-cut 10 large stars from gold cardstock and adhere 5 on each side on the longer sides of the mountboard border on top of the yellow cardstock.
- Die cut the letters for the sentiment ‘100 days of school’ from purple cardstock using the chunky alphabet die set.
- Adhere the ‘100’ die cut pieces inside the top left star and the other letters along the top and bottom of the mountboard border using glue.
Sorry, you must be logged in to add product to quote.