Supplies used: Colored Cardstock, Gold Cardstock, Black Pen, Glue, Scissors, Black Pen, Red Paint, Mountboard
- Draw around a large plate using a black pen in the centre of the mountboard.
- Draw the top and bottom of the gumball machine around the circle you just drew using a pencil and fill the space in with red paint.
- Die-cut a small circle from the circle Framelits die set from grey colored cardstock and adhere that to the bottom half of the gumball machine. Cut a small rectangle piece of cardstock and adhere this onto the grey circle on the gumball machine.
- Die-cut all the necessary letters for ‘we’re counting 100 days of school’ using the chunky alphabet die set from yellow and gold cardstock.
- Adhere the other letters above and below the gumball machine using glue.
- Die-cut multiple small circles from multiple different pieces of colored cardstock using the circle Framelits die and on each day right the number onto one circle using a black pen and adhere it inside the gumball machine, until you get to 100 days and have 100 balls of gum in your gumball machine.