Supplies used: Colored Cardstock, Gold Cardstock, Black Pen, Glue, Scissors, Black Pen, Red Paint, Mountboard
- Draw around a large plate using a black pen in the centre of the mountboard.
- Draw the top and bottom of the gumball machine around the circle you just drew using a pencil and fill the space in with red paint.
- Die-cut a small circle from the circle Framelits die set from grey colored cardstock and adhere that to the bottom half of the gumball machine. Cut a small rectangle piece of cardstock and adhere this onto the grey circle on the gumball machine.
- Die-cut all the necessary letters for ‘we’re counting 100 days of school’ using the chunky alphabet die set from yellow and gold cardstock.
- Adhere the other letters above and below the gumball machine using glue.
- Die-cut multiple small circles from multiple different pieces of colored cardstock using the circle Framelits die and on each day right the number onto one circle using a black pen and adhere it inside the gumball machine, until you get to 100 days and have 100 balls of gum in your gumball machine.
Sorry, you must be logged in to add product to quote.