Roll Them Dice Using 3-D Cubes
3-D cubes make practicing number recognition and math facts fun and easy.
Students will practice addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions or decimals using the dice.
Supplies Used: Construction Paper, Adhesive Letters, Double-Sided Tape, Glue, Marking Pen
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Dice cut from paper are quiet, and can be stored flat when not in use.
- Die-cut 3-D Cubes from construction paper or cardstock. Paper can be laminated prior to cutting for more durable dice.
- Fold on the perforated lines.
- Glue or use double-sided tape to adhere the tab.
- Die-cut the Domino Dots die and glue the dots to the Cube to create the dice.
- Print or use Press-On Letters and numbers to create fractions, decimals or whole numbers.