Supplies Used: Cardstock, Double-Sided Tape, Glue, Patterned Paper, Ribbon, Scissors, Stickers
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Adhere contrasting colors of cardstock, construction or patterned paper to each other using glue.
- Die-cut Window #3 Card from two-sided cardstock or patterned paper (Figure A).
- Fold on perforation line.
- Die-cut 12 Page Mini Book Square from contrasting color of paper. Fold on perforation lines. Create a 5 page Mini Book by attaching a fifth square to a row of four. Customize the Book based on length of message.
- Die-cut a message and Heart from contrasting colors of paper or use stickers (Figure B).
- Adhere to the Mini Book using glue or double-sided tape.
- Cut a 10" length of ribbon and attach to back of Mini Book with tape and tie (Figure C).
- Position Mini Book to inside back of Card to show through window, and adhere to Card (Figure D).
- Die-cut Envelope A6.
- Fold Envelope on perforation lines and adhere with double-sided tape (see Main Photo).