Supplies Used: Cardstock, Glue, Paper Cutter, Patterned Paper
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Cut a piece of cardstock 9" x 6" and fold in half lengthwise.
- Print the necessary information on a piece of paper that can be trimmed to 3 1/2" x 5". Adhere inside the invitation (Figure A).
- Cut a piece of contrasting or patterned paper 3 1/2" x 5". Adhere to front cover.
- Print name of school or class on a contrasting piece of paper that can be trimmed to 1/2" x 4 1/2". Adhere the name to a larger piece of paper and trim so there is a 1/4" mat on all sides. Adhere this strip to the top of the patterned paper on the front (Figure B).
- Die-cut Large Award #1B from red construction paper. Adhere to front on patterned paper.
- Die-cut Circle 2" 4-Up from construction paper of contrasting color. Write or computer generate the words "Awards Assembly" and adhere to the Circle. (Figure C).
- Center and adhere the circle to the Award and decorate. Adhere the completed Award to the invitation.
- Computer generate or write the name of the event to create a title. Cut out and adhere the title to the top center of the Award (see Main Photo).
- Figure A
- Figure B
- Figure C
Sorry, you must be logged in to add product to quote.