Improve your student's motor skills with this project. It is also perfect for the CSLP!
This project is perfect for the Collaborative Summer Library Programme. Students will have fun decorating their gingerbread and also have an opportunity to develop their motor skills by threading the string.
Supplies Used: Buttons, Glue, Scissors, String, Hole Punch
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the gingerbread from (16772-LG) using brown cardstock.
- Hole punch along the edge of the gingerbread so they are evenly spaced all around the outline of the die cut.
- Cut a bow shape from your chosen color of felt and glue onto the gingerbread.
- Adhere your chosen colored buttons to the centre of the gingerbread man using glue.
- Thread the string through the holes and tie to secure.