Create this magical mirror with your students. It is also perfect for the CSLP!
This project is perfect for the Collaborative Summer Library Programme. Students will love getting involved in the creation of making their very own magical mirrors!
Supplies Used: Silver Cardstock, Glue, Glitter, Pom-Poms, Scissors, Cardboard
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the 2 3/8” x 3 7/8” oval using (657563) from silver cardstock.
- Die-cut the largest oval using (657563) from gray cardstock.
- Adhere smaller oval on top of the larger oval using glue.
- Decorate the gray border with glitter and adhere pom-poms using glue.
- Cut a long handle shape out of grey cardstock and back with a thick card for support.
- Finally, glue the handle to the back of the finished oval to create the mirror.