Frog Prince Puppet
Create this frog prince puppet with your students. It is also perfect for the CSLP!
This project is perfect for the Collaborative Summer Library Programme. Students will love getting involved in the creation of making their very own frog prince puppet!
Supplies Used: Glue, Gold Cardstock, Gold Ribbon, Pom-Poms, Scissors, Wooden Stick
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the frog using (16772-LG) from green cardstock.
- Die-cut the 2” circle using (15656-LG) from light green cardstock.
- Glue the light green circle to the middle of the frog.
- Cut a crown shape with three points from the gold card using scissors and glue a pom-pom to the top of each point.
- Glue gold ribbon to the base of the crown and trim the excess.
- Glue the crown to the top of the frog.
- Finally, glue a wooden stick to the back of the frog to make the frog into a puppet.