How to Make a Pig Using Framelits
Use Framelits dies to create your favorite characters!
Create a Pig using Framelits, its super easy and perfect for a variety of projects/decorations!
Supplies Used: Black Beads, Glue, Hole Punch
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Using the Big Shot® machine and (#657551) die-cut 1 large circle from pale pink cardstock, 3 medium circles from dark pink cardstock and 2 medium circles from pale pink cardstock (image 1).
- Using 2 of the medium pale pink and 2 dark pink circles, over-lap a circle die of the same size and die-cut to create 4 pointed oval shapes. Ensuring the dark pink ovals are slightly smaller (image 2 and 3).
- Layer up and glue the 2 dark pink oval shapes on top of the 2 pale pink oval shaped die-cuts to create 2 ears (image 4).
- Use the tweezers from (#662225) to slightly bend the ears to create a 3-D effect.
- Using a hole punch, punch 2 holes into the last dark pink circle die-cut to create the nose (image 5).
- Adhere the ears and nose to the large pink circle using glue.
- Finally, adhere 2 black beads for eyes using glue.