How to Make a Rabbit Using Framelits
Use Framelits dies to create your favorite characters!
Create a Rabbit using Framelits, its super easy and perfect for a variety of projects/decorations!
Supplies Used: Black Beads, Glue, Hole Punch, Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Using the Big Shot machine, (#657531), (#657563) and (#657565) die-cut 1 large brown heart, 1 small dark pink heart, 1 small light pink heart, 1 small white heart, 2 large brown ovals, 2 small light pink ovals and 1 medium brown square (image 1).
- Layer up and adhere the 2 light pink ovals to the 2 large brown ovals to create 2 ears (image 2).
- Using a hole punch, punch 2 holes into the small light pink heart and layer on the top of the small dark pink heart using glue (image 3).
- Cut thin rectangle strips from the brown square and cut the strips in half (image 4).
- Adhere the 2 ears to the bottom of the large brown heart and the nose to the middle of the Rabbit’s face using glue.
- Next turn the small white heart upside down and glue to the curved edge of the brown heart to create the rabbit’s teeth (image 5).
- Finally, take the brown strips you cut in step 4 and glue either side of the Rabbit’s face to form whiskers and add 2 black beads for eyes.