How to Make a Dog Using Framelits
Use Framelits dies to create your favorite characters!
Create a Dog using Framelits, its super easy and perfect for a variety of projects/decorations!
Supplies Used: Black Beads, Black Pen, Glue, Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Using the Big Shot machine, (#657532) and (#657561), die-cut 1 large light brown scallop heart, 1 medium dark brown scallop heart, 2 small light brown scallop hearts, 2 small dark brown hearts and 1 small pink heart (image 1).
- Cut the light brown scallop heart and one of the smaller dark brown hearts in half using your scissors. Layer and adhere using glue to create ears (image 2).
- Adhere the ears to the large light brown scallop heart, ensuring the large heart is upside down to create the face (image 3).
- Adhere the other small dark brown heart to the medium scallop heart ensuring it is upside down to create the nose and glue to the centre of the face (image 4).
- Layer the small pink heart on top of the remaining medium scallop heart. Adhere upside down to the bottom of the face to create a mouth and tongue (image 5).
- Finally, adhere 2 black beads for eyes and draw 2 nostrils on the nose.