Supplies Used: Gold Cardstock, Glue, Headband, Mini Playing Cards
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Adhere a piece of red cardstock to a piece of gold cardstock.
- Die-cut the heart border using (#16714-DC) from the two pieces of cardstock adhered together.
- Roll the border and put glue on each end to form a crown shape when turned upside down.
- Die-cut the border again using (#16714-DC) from red and gold individual cardstock.
- Use the hearts from the die-cut out to decorate the crown.
- Adhere the crown onto the headband using glue.
- For a finishing touch glue the mini playing cards onto the crown.