Create a super cute Easter card!
Supplies Used: Glue, White Cardstock, Hole Punch, Paper Fastener
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut (#664388) from yellow and orange cardstock.
- Die-cut the eyes from (664388) from black cardstock.
- Die-cut the largest die from (#657566) from green cardstock and the largest die from (#657563) from white cardstock.
- Assemble the elements from (#664388) to create the chick.
- Use scissors to cut the large oval in half (just like the image), hole punch each half of the egg and thread the paper fastener through the holes.
- Fold a piece of cardstock in half and adhere the chick to the card using glue.
- Use glue to adhere the large oval to the card.
- Use glue to adhere the green scallop square to the bottom of the card to create a border and use scissors to cut to size.