Ocean Friends Aquarium
The Ocean Friends Aquarium is the perfect classroom project to make with your students. It also doubles up as fantastic classroom decoration!
Other Supplies: Craft Foam, Glue, Small Candy, White Ribbon, Pen and a Plastic Jar.
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the sea creatures using (#664596) from a variety of colored craft foam.
- Assemble the die-cuts using glue (the image can be used as a reference).
- Add detail onto the creatures, such as eyes, using a pen.
- Die-cut the seashell from various colors of craft foam.
- Fill the plastic jar with the candy to create a seabed and scatter the die cut seashells on top.
- Using glue adhere the ribbon onto the craft foam sea creatures, and then adhere the tops of the ribbon onto the inside of the jar lid.
Sorry, you must be logged in to add product to quote.