Other Supplies: Craft Foam, Glue, Small Candy, White Ribbon, Pen and a Plastic Jar.
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the sea creatures using (#664596) from a variety of colored craft foam.
- Assemble the die-cuts using glue (the image can be used as a reference).
- Add detail onto the creatures, such as eyes, using a pen.
- Die-cut the seashell from various colors of craft foam.
- Fill the plastic jar with the candy to create a seabed and scatter the die cut seashells on top.
- Using glue adhere the ribbon onto the craft foam sea creatures, and then adhere the tops of the ribbon onto the inside of the jar lid.