'Nice 2 Meter You' Frame
Keeping children (especially very young children) apart in school can be hard work. With the possibility of children going back to school they will need a constant reminder to keep apart. This sign will be a lovely addition to any classroom wall.
Other Supplies: Foam Tape, A4 White Cardstock and a Frame.
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut all the letters you will need to spell ‘2 Meter’ using (#664385).
- Die-cut the letters you will need to spell the words ‘nice’ and ‘you’ using (#31497-LG).
- Die-cut the elephant and giraffe from (#663863) and assemble in the colors shown in the image.
- Die-cut the hearts from (663863) in pink.
- On a sheet of A4 card arrange and adhere all elements as shown in the image (use foam tape to create dimension).
- Add the A4 cardstock to your chosen frame and display in your classroom or learning environment.