Modern classroom layouts are changing to make learning environments more COVID-19 friendly. We need to be able to give clear direction on where children should not sit, but in a way that doesn't seem negative and sometimes a bit scary. This project will make it easier for children to see where they can and cannot sit.
Other Supplies: White Cardstock, Glue and Foam Tape.
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Use the largest circle die from (#657551) to die-cut your base circle shape from white cardstock.
- Die-cut a smaller circle from a colored piece of cardstock using a slightly smaller circle die from (#657551), then adhere to the centre of the larger white circle using glue.
- Die-cut the rainbow element from (#31513-XL) in your chosen colors. Then, cut along the perforated lines to create multi-colored arcs of the rainbow. Adhere these together using glue.
- Die-cut all letters ‘keep this seat free’ using the (#664835) ensuring that each letter is a different color to the next.
- Adhere the letters around the outside of your white base circle using glue. After the word ‘free’ add a full stop from the same die set to show this is where the sentence ends.
- Finally, die-cut a small heart from (#657561) and adhere this to the centre of the smaller die-cut circle using foam tape.