Wash Your Hands Sign
With children going back to school it is important to continue to educate them about the importance of hygiene to limit the spread of viruses such as Covid-19. Current instructional signs can look uninteresting and clinical which does not appeal to children. Now is a better time than ever to create fun, exciting displays to remind and instruct children to wash their hands. This project would be a lovely addition to any classroom, bathroom or handwashing station and would really appeal to children, which will be much more likely to encourage them to wash their hands.
Other Supplies: Foam Adhesive Sheets, White Acrylic Paint & Thin Paintbrush, White Frame (roughly A4 size), Glue and White A4 Piece of Cardstock
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Use the largest circle die from (#657551) to die-cut your base circle shape from white cardstock.
- Die-cut a smaller circle from a colored piece of cardstock using a slightly smaller circle die from (#657551), then adhere to the centre of the larger white circle using glue.
- Die-cut the rainbow element from (#31513-XL) in your chosen colors. Then, cut along the perforated lines to create multi-colored arcs of the rainbow.
- Adhere these together using glue.
- Die-cut all letters ‘keep this seat free’ using the (#664835) ensuring that each letter is a different color to the next.
- Adhere the letters around the outside of your white base circle using glue. After the word ‘free’ add a full stop from the same die set to show this is where the sentence ends.
- Finally, die-cut a small heart from (#657561) and adhere this to the centre of the smaller die-cut circle using foam tape.