Other Supplies: Glue and White Cardstock
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Print four different emojis onto white cardstock along with 4 matching emotions and the words ‘I am feeling’.
- Use the Sizzix® Framelits® Die Set 8PK – Circles (657551) to die-cut the emojis into circles.
- Use the Ellison® SureCut™ Die – Speech Bubbles Large (31568-LG) to die-cut the emotions into speech bubbles and the phrase ‘I am feeling’ into a think bubble shape.
- Adhere the circle emojis onto a cardstock colored background of your choice using glue and then layer and adhere the matching emotion speech bubbles slightly to the side of each emoji.
- Lastly, adhere the think bubble to the background above all of the emojis using glue.