Other Supplies: Glue and Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Ellison® SureCut™ Die - Folding Flower – XL (31561-XL) four times from yellow cardstock, once from orange cardstock and once from green cardstock.
- Layer and adhere 2 of the yellow die-cuts in the centre so that they line up perfectly and are only attached at the centre.
- Adhere the 2 layered flowers at the centre so that they overlap to create a flower with double the number of petals.
- Using your scissors cut the petals off the orange die cut so that you are left with a circle and adhere that to the centre of the yellow flower.
- Cut two petals off the green die-cut and attach them to a strip of green card to create a stem with leaves. Adhere the stem to the base of the flower.
- Die-cut the numbers from the Sizzix® Bigz™ XL Alphabet Die – Chunky Alphabet (664385) multiple times from a dark colored cardstock.
- Adhere the numbers onto the petals to show the multiples of whatever number you chose to display; here I have used multiples of 5. Adhere the numbers 1 to 12 onto the top layer of the petals and underneath, on the second layer, you can begin to adhere the answer of that multiple.