Other Supplies: Glue and Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Ellison® SureCut™ Die - Folding Flower – XL (31561-XL) four times from yellow cardstock, once from orange cardstock and once from green cardstock.
- Layer and adhere 2 of the yellow die-cuts in the centre so that they line up perfectly and are only attached at the centre.
- Adhere the 2 layered flowers at the centre so that they overlap to create a flower with double the number of petals.
- Using your scissors cut the petals off the orange die cut so that you are left with a circle and adhere that to the centre of the yellow flower.
- Cut two petals off the green die-cut and attach them to a strip of green card to create a stem with leaves. Adhere the stem to the base of the flower.
- Die-cut the numbers from the Sizzix® Bigz™ XL Alphabet Die – Chunky Alphabet (664385) multiple times from a dark colored cardstock.
- Adhere the numbers onto the petals to show the multiples of whatever number you chose to display; here I have used multiples of 5. Adhere the numbers 1 to 12 onto the top layer of the petals and underneath, on the second layer, you can begin to adhere the answer of that multiple.
Sorry, you must be logged in to add product to quote.