Other Supplies: Glue, Scissors and White Cardstock
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the bears from the Ellison® SureCut™ Die – Counters – XL (31560-XL) multiple times from cardstock colors of choice along with the number elements from this die from black or dark colored cardstock.
- Adhere the bears to white cardstock backgrounds, grouping them by numbers and colors.
- Layer and adhere a piece of colored cardstock to the back of the white cardstock you adhered the bears to is step 2 to create a border.
- Adhere the corresponding numbers on to colored cardstock.
- Using scissors cut down the layered cardstock to ensure they are all the same size.