Other Supplies: Glue, Gray Board and Split Pins
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Ellison® SureCut™ Die - Scales Double Cut (31567-DC) from gray board and gray cardstock.
- Adhere the gray cardstock to the gray board using glue.
- Attach the two die cut pieces together using a spilt pin to create a set of moving scales.
- Die-cut the Ellison® SureCut™ Die - Counters XL (31560-XL) from gray board and colored cardstock of your choice.
- Layer and adhere the cardstock to the gray board die cuts using glue.
- If you want to keep the game functional then leave it here but, if you want to use this as a standing display then attach a number to one side of the scales and the same amount of bears onto the other side using a glue.
Sorry, you must be logged in to add product to quote.