Supplies Used: Cardstock, Double-Sided Tape, Glue, Patterned Paper, Scissors, Stickers
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut Window Card #3 using cardstock or construction paper (Figure A).
- Cut and adhere a contrasting sheet of paper and adhere to inside back of card, using glue or double-sided tape (Figure B).
- Die-cut front of card using contrasting paper and trim outside edges to desired width, then adhere to outside front of window opening.
- Alternately, adhere stickers around window opening (Figure C).
- Die-cut Heart and adhere to inside back of card, positioning the Heart to show through the window opening when card is closed (Figure D).
- Die-cut Envelope A6 using colored cardstock, construction or patterned paper.
- Fold Envelope on perforation lines and adhere with tape (see Main Photo).
- Figure A
- Figure B
- Figure C
- Figure D
Sorry, you must be logged in to add product to quote.