Supplies Used: Butcher Paper, Cardstock, Double-Sided Tape, Glue, Safety Pin, Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Cut an 18" x 36" piece of yellow butcher paper for the back of the "Number 1'" chart.
- Cut a 1/2" x 16" strip of red paper and adhere 2" down from the top of the poster, using glue or other adhesive.
- Die-cut the word "NUMBER." Adhere to the poster on top of the red strip of paper. Outline with a crayon or marker if desired.
- Die-cut the number "1" from blue paper using the 2" Block Numbers. Adhere the "1" to the red strip also (see Main Photo).
- Hand print or computer generate various words on gold cardstock or construction paper. Trim and adhere to the poster as desired.
- Die-cut the LG Award #2 from gray and light and dark blue paper.
- Cut the circle from the dark blue Award and adhere to the light blue Award.
- On the gray Award tape the "1" behind the opening and adhere the Awards to the poster. Slightly offset the blue Award on top of the gray Award and adhere.
- Die-cut more Awards from light and dark blue paper. Cut the circle from the dark blue Award and adhere to the light blue Award. Attach a piece of white paper behind the opening in the Award (Figure A).
- Use double-sided tape or a safety pin to attach the Award to the student's shirt.
- Names may be placed under the various Award words each day or each week as desired (see Main Photo).
- Figure A
Sorry, you must be logged in to add product to quote.