Supplies Used: Cardstock, Colored Pencils, Glue, Ribbon, Scissors, Stickers, Twigs
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut both parts of Snowman 3-D from white cardstock or construction paper. Die-cut two copies of the Snowman's hat area from black and red paper (Figure A).
- If twig arms are desired, die-cut another Snowman 3-D part with the hat from white paper. Lay the ends of the twigs on one copy and secure in place with tape. Adhere the second Snowman on top, sandwiching the twigs between the two layers for a finished front and back.
- Trim the bottom of the black hats if necessary and adhere to both sides of the white Snowman's hat. Trim the red hats to create a hatband and adhere to each side of the black hat (Figure B).
- Slide the two sections together to form a standing 3-D Snowman (Figure C).
- Embellish as desired by adding eyes, a cone nose and shading with colored pencils (see Main Photo).