Supplies Used: Construction Paper, Scissors, Glue, Ribbon, White Pencil
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
1. Die-cut Tags out of light brown ruffle board.
2. Die-cut acrylic Tags out of black paper and attach to the brown ruffle board tag (Figure A).
3. Die-cut Tiny Apples out of brown, green and red papers. Cut away details and layer. Attach the apple to the bottom of the tag.
4. Finish the tag with a piece of red, transparent ribbon and sign with a white colored pencil on the black part of the tag to resemble a teacher's chalk board (Figure B).
1. Die-cut Tags out of orange paper.
2. On the computer, print out the words "Super Job!" on red paper.
3. Die-cut the words out of the red paper using the Apple die-cut. Cut off the stem and attach to the green die-cut apple; add shading to the leaf (Figure C).
4. Attach the finished Apple to the orange tag overlapping the right edge. Cut away the overhanging piece being careful not to cut off the words.
5. Finish the tag with a piece of red polka-dot ribbon (Figure D).