Supplies Used: Construction Paper, Scissors, Glue, Ribbon, White Pencil
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut Tags out of light brown ruffle board.
- Die-cut acrylic Tags out of black paper and attach to the brown ruffle board tag.
- Die-cut Tiny Apples out of brown, green and red papers. Cut away details and layer. Attach the apple to the bottom of the tag.
- Finish the tag with a piece of red, transparent ribbon and sign with a white colored pencil on the black part of the tag to resemble a teacher's chalk board.
- Die-cut Tags out of orange paper.
- On the computer, print out the words "Super Job!" on red paper.
- Die-cut the words out of the red paper using the Apple die-cut. Cut off the stem and attach to the green die-cut apple; add shading to the leaf.
- Attach the finished Apple to the orange tag overlapping the right edge. Cut away the overhanging piece being careful not to cut off the words.
- Finish the tag with a piece of red polka-dot ribbon.